We formed “Shiv Shakti Sewa Samiti “ by the insperation of Lord Shiva to enable the human being in respect of Health, Education, Employment & social development of Society by a no of ways including Medical Camp, Health awareness training in interier areas, Adopt some schools to develop all possible manner, Engage old vatern person in guiding society & protection of old statue & temples.
We at Shiv Shakti Sewa Samiti commit ourselves to identify & work for the development of the economically weaker, Socially deprived & the physically challanged person.
To enable society more sensitive, educated & self dependent.
WHY DONATE US?
- Our main focus is to educate poor childrens & enable them to become self dependent.
- Society members can start contribution from Rs. 300/- to Rs. 2000/- per month for various activities.
- Members can make contribution quarterly, half yearly & yearly basis.
- Society is also registered under income tax section 80G & 12AA.
- Society is registered under Society Act.
- Society commence new project as per financial position.
- Society Account audited by C.A.
- Society's finance transaction system is very transperant. We provide detail of all expances quarterly to our members at provided E-mail.
- We welcome suggesstion for improvement of society's activity from members.
- Members can pay contribution preferably through Cheque or NEFT.
Medical Assistance for Needy
- Provide Awareness of maintaining Health of Child,Young & old age person in interior village areas by qualified Doctors.
- Medical Check-up Camp in Interior Areas.
- Provide Medicine & foods to Poors in Govt. Hospitals.
- To provide awareness about desiese like Cancer,T.B.,Polio Etc. to society.
- To Provide artificial limbs & tricycles to physically challange person.
Children & Youth Education
- To provide career Guidence & Counseling to Students in Schools & Colleges by experts.
- To Educate to society about Social Responsibility.
- To provide technical education to Youth to enable him for employment.
- To provide Fee,Book,Bag,Uniforms & other related Material to poor Children.
- To provide Guidance & Employment to youth in indusrtries.
Old Age Person Help
- To provide Appropriate employment to Old-age person to make him self-dependent.
- Use their Experience in social development & Youth education development.
- To promote Home small industry for old women.
- Assist in Tirth Yatra to Old Age poor person.
Empowerment of Women
- To establish Sewing Centre in Villeges for women.
- Computer & English Speaking course.
Maintenance of Old statue & temple
- Maintenance & Colour of old Statue & temple.
- New Statue establisment,where required.
- Plantation to protect environment.
- To provide awareness to society about environment protection.
Other Religious Activities
- Bhandara for Sadhu, Mahatma
- Kanwar Sewa by Volunters like provide Water, Fruit, Fooding & Stay etc.